Sapphire V1 Nano Ceramic Protective Coating
Sapphire V1 Nano Ceramic by FlightShield offers the most advanced protective coating available to the aviation industry. Our aircraft specific formula is easy to apply and is guaranteed to protect your aircraft paint for years. Unlike Teflon, Reactive Polymers and Wax, Sapphire V1 provides a permanent, 9H hard, durable and crystal clear protective coating with unmatched shine and gloss.
Specs and Benefits:
- Ultra High Gloss and Shine
- 9H Hardness for Scratch and Abrasion Resistance
- Hydrophobic (water shedding properties)
- 1200 Degree F. Temperature Resistance
- Prevents Oxidation (fading of paint)
- Protects from UV Damage
- Prevents Exhaust Staining in Paint from Turboprop, Jet and Piston Engines
- Keeps Aircraft Cleaner for Longer by Rejecting Dirt, Oil, Exhaust, Insect and Bird Deposits
Application Instructions supplied with each order along with anytime phone support from a professional aircraft detailer. All orders come with Application Blocks and Pads.
How much product will you need? Give us a call.. 888-944-6357
*all unopened product can be returned for a full refund.
Single Engine Aircraft (i.e. Beechcraft Bonanza) 4 Bottles
Twin Engine (i.e. Beechcraft Bonanza) 6 Bottles
Single Engine Turboprop (i.e TBM) 7 Bottles
Large Turboprop (i.e. PC12 or King Air) 10 Bottles
Small Jet (i.e. citation II) 10 Bottles
Midsize Jet (i.e. Hawker 800) 14 Bottles
Large Jet (i.e. Gulfstream) 20 Bottles