AeroCide Aircraft Disinfectant
- NEW Industrial 400 Count Wipes offer an easy and convenient way to keep your aircraft decontaminated.
The much larger size and heavy-duty strength are perfect for any size aircraft.
** LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE DUE TO HIGH DEMAND **
- 32oz Spray Bottles are ideal for areas of high traffic and hard surfaces.
Allow the product to remain on the surface for 2 minutes before wiping.
In light of recent health concerns regarding aircraft disinfectant and sanitation, as we all find ourselves adjusting to life with COVID-19, we at RealClean Aircraft Detailing understand the utmost importance of keeping operational aircraft disinfected, and those onboard safe & healthy.
Safety Data Information is available below.
How to use AeroCide-
Developed with guidance from Gulfstream’s Aircraft Disinfecting Procedures, the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) when cleaning and sanitizing is to wear PPG including gloves, mask and eye protection.
For disinfecting HARD SURFACES, including tray tables and galley area, pre-saturated cloths are recommended.
- Apply disinfectant with a pre-saturated wipe or mist surface with spray. Allow the disinfectant to dwell on the surface for 2 minutes. Remove and dry the surface with a microfiber towel.
For disinfecting SOFT SURFACES, like seating- INCLUDING LEATHER, carpeting, and textiles should use spray applicator to saturate the area.
- Prior to use test for colorfastness in a discrete area. If any softening, fading of color or fabric occurs, immediately discontinue use.
- Apply disinfectant to soft surfaces (do not soak). Including seats- passenger & pilot, wall coverings and carpet. Allow the disinfectant to dry.
- This product can dry out leather with prolonged exposure.
*While these methods are offered in good faith As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities, we are all still learning and understanding the most effective approach and no responsibility is accepted for claims arising following procedures.
Should you require additional assistance, email us at email@example.com or call 888-944-6357.
CAUTION- This product has demonstrated to be an effective sanitizer against certain bacteria and viruses, however, there are several other factors that must be considered by the user to ensure complete sanitation of an aircraft interior. Please consult the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) websites for more information and best practices prior to using this product. While these procedures are offered in good faith, no responsibility is accepted for claims arising from the procedures suggested.
CAUTION- This product & fumes are FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear Personal Protective Gear when using this product. Use in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest
WARNING – Consult Safety Data Sheet (SDS) prior to use.