Sapphire V1 Nano Ceramic by Flight Shield offers the most advanced protective coating available to the aviation industry. Our aircraft specific formula is easy to apply and is guaranteed to protect your aircraft paint for years. Unlike Teflon, Reactive Polymers and Wax, Sapphire V1 provides a permanent, 9H hard, durable and crystal clear protective coating with unmatched shine and gloss. Check out the specs of our nano ceramic coating for cars and planes below.
Specs and Benefits:
- Ultra-High Gloss and Shine
- 9H Hardness for Scratch and Abrasion Resistance
- Hydrophobic (water-shedding properties)
- 1200 Degree F. Temperature Resistance
- Prevents Oxidation (fading of paint)
- Protects from UV Damage
- Prevents Exhaust Staining in Paint from Turboprop, Jet and Piston Engines
- Keeps Aircraft Cleaner for Longer by Rejecting Dirt, Oil, Exhaust, Insect and Bird Deposits
Check out Sapphire V1 in the video below!
Application Instructions supplied with each order along with anytime phone support from a professional aircraft detailer. Application Blocks and Pads included with each purchase.
Real Clean offers a 100 % Money Back Guarantee on all unopened product.
- Single Engine Aircraft (i.e.Beechcraft Bonanza) 4 Bottles
- Twin Engine (i.e.Beechcraft Baron) 6 Bottles
- Single Engine Turboprop (i.e TBM) 7 Bottles
- Large Turboprop (i.e. PC12 or King Air) 10 Bottles
- Small Jet (i.e. Citation II) 10-12 Bottles
- Midsize Jet (i.e. Hawker 800) 14 Bottles
- Large Jet (i.e. Gulfstream) 20 Bottles
Not sure how much product will you need?
Give us a call at (888)944-6357